We as a church, are allowing individuals to choose how they spiritually express their faith. therefore, this church remains open.
We take the threat of Covid-19 seriously and have put into place procedures to help protect our church family and guests.
- We ask everyone to bring a mask and when social distancing cannot be maintained they wear their mask.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available.
- Worship seating allows for social distancing while enabling families to sit together.
- Classrooms have a safe occupancy posted. Once that number is reached or if occupants aren’t distanced, masks must be worn.
- Worship services (English and Spanish) are streamed live on Facebook for those who are uncomfortable with attending in person.
- All classrooms, worship centers, and restrooms are cleaned and disinfected after they are used.
- No buffets or large meals are being served.
- We have protocols in place should someone who has attended test positive.