Girls in Action at Woodlake meet every Wednesday at 7:00 pm
Girls in Action® (GA®) is a missions discipleship organization for girls. Every girl in grades 1–6 can be a part of GA! Through GA, girls learn about, pray for, give to, and do missions work. They also make new friends and have lots of fun!
Girls must attend GA regularly, learn their motto, scriptures and pledge to earn their GA vest and beginning badges. They continue to earn badges by completing activities in the GA Journey book and by participating in special events and mission activities such as visiting a local nursing home, sending school supplies to a missionary, cooking, a tea party and more!
– Relevant, ready-to-use weekly curriculum
– A Christ-based peer group for girls
– Hands-on ministry experiences
– Opportunities for girls to develop leadership skills
– Learning about the biblical basis of missions
– Godly mentors for girls